We provide the menu, you make the choices.
It’s like ordering a pizza: you know it comes with crust, sauce and cheese. Everything else depends on what you want and how much you want to spend. Even the basics can be amended; hold the cheese, sauce on the side. At the quote, then for service, you’ll see our message board: menu & communication tool all in one! Your participation designs our approach in your home.
Basic Greening Standards
(completed each time, unless otherwise discussed)
- Kitchen: Sink, countertop, stovetop scrubbed, disinfected and dried. Objects on countertop dusted and cleaned. Major appliances cleaned outside. Microwave cleaned inside. Cabinets spot-cleaned. Dishes washed by hand or loaded into dishwasher. All stainless-steel polished.
- Bathrooms: Sink, countertop, cabinets, toilet, tub, and shower all scrubbed, disinfected and dried. Mirror cleaned. Additional fixtures dusted and/or polished.
- Floors: All floors vacuumed (including under furniture and small area rugs) and wet-cleaned by hand. Vacuuming under the perimeter of large rugs
- Dusting: Dust removed from all surfaces and objects on surfaces. Windowsills dusted. Windowpanes spot-cleaned. Blinds dusted on the top side.
- Beds: Bed made or sheets changed if fresh ones are left out
- Trash: All trash taken out and liners replaced. Recycling by request.
1st time/ Rotational/ Seasonal Greening Elements
First service: budget permitting, weâ€™ll establish an overall deep clean all at once
Tight budget? weâ€™ll get there gradually during repeat service
Repeating service: Â weâ€™ll work towards your rotation to arrive at or maintain this deep clean.
Deeper Elements: any or none of the following (budget/ priority directed)
- Air Vents
- Banister detailed
- Blinds, dusted individually and/or wet-cleaned
- Cabinets/ drawer fronts detailed
- Closets, vacâ€™d inside
- Cobweb removal
- Detailing cabinets
- Doors/ Frames
- Door knobs
- Grout detailed
- Light fixtures/ceiling fans
- Light Plates
- Pet beds, vacâ€™d and/or washed
- Upholstery/drapes vacâ€™d
- Venta-hood detailed
- Walls wiped where needed
- Washer/ Dyer wiped down
- Window panes, cleaned inside
In some homes, there isn’t time or a need for certain elements to be done on rotation and can be attended to seasonally (roughly every 3 months). Feel free to contact us if you have a request or weâ€™ll get in touch with you when your greener lets us know what’s needed.
- Inside Cabinets/ Drawers
- Feeding pets/ letting them out
- Flipping mattresses
- Fridge, inside
- Porch areas or garage swept
- Washing Wastebaskets
- Watering Plants
- Window/ door tracks
If you’re interested in house cleaning services, give us a call today (720) 514-4005